Postagem em destaque

Mixtape - Music Makes My Day Better - Nr 28

quarta-feira, maio 07, 2014

Remix - Swedish House Mafia & Laidback Luke ft. Deborah Cox - Leave The World Behind (Bender Remix)




Listen and download this amazing remix of Leave The World Behind by Bender, its has a completely different vocals and it fits perfect. Download link in the Bender's facebook

Text from Bender



Instead of using the original acapella and pitching it down, i had the monster that lives under my bed re-sing it for me! Our contract stipulated that if i let him sing on one of my tracks, after 22 years of scaring me, he'd finally stop. So i did. & as it turns out, he has a beautiful baritone voice, perfect for deep house! & he's actually a really nice guy! His name is Ralph. & if this song does well, there's a very good chance ill have him sing again for me!

.Moral of that story, music has the power to connect & bring even the most opposite people together. So as long as you don't judge a book by its cover, you'll find something amazing in everyone you meet! Except for people who wear neon rage/yolo, and/or Molly shirts, feel free to judge that book right away...scientific research shows 99.99998% of the people who wear them, are assholes anyway :)

.Big thanks to my buddy, Josh Zarambo for letting me use his incredible painting for the background of my cover art! Check him out, he's stupid talented! FB:www.facebook.com/ZRamboArt
Postar um comentário